Portland is frequently recognized as one of the world's most environmentally conscious cities because of its high walkability, large community of bicyclists, farm-to-table dining, expansive network of public transportation options, and over 10,000 acres (4,000 hectares) of public parks. There are 65 craft breweries in Portland alone and almost 100 in the metro area. Nearly 50% of the beer consumed in Oregon was brewed in the state.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland It’s less than a 10-minute walk from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland to the Oregon Convention Center. Lloyd Center Light Rail Station is steps away, with Lloyd Shopping Center right across the street. It's an 8-minute drive to Portland Art Museum.
Top Trending Downtown Portland Hotels
- Holiday Inn Portland West - Hillsboro Suburban Hillsboro hotel in Tanasbourne with free parking. Located in Tanasbourne, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Hillsboro Stadium and within 9 mi (15 km) of Forest Park and Cedar Hills Crossing. Oregon Zoo and Mitchell Park are also within 12 mi (20 km).
- Shilo Inn Rose Garden - Oregon Portland hotel in Lloyd District, walk to Moda Center. Located in Lloyd District, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Oregon Convention Center, Moda Center, and Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park are also within 2 mi (3 km).
- Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area 3-star riverwalk hotel near End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Oregon City Shopping Center and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. Portland Aquarium is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) away.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portland West/Hillsboro At Residence Inn by Marriott Portland West/Hillsboro, you'll be 13.7 km (8.5 mi) from Oregon Zoo and 16.7 km (10.4 mi) from Portland State University. Highlights at this aparthotel include an outdoor swimming pool, free buffet breakfast, and in-room kitchens.
Top Trending Portland Airport Hotels
- Candlewood Suites Portland Airport At Candlewood Suites Portland Airport you'll be 3 km (1.9 mi) from Grotto and 1.8 km (1.1 mi) from Cascade Station. Highlights at this hotel include free self parking, a free airport shuttle, and in-room kitchens.
- Embassy Suites Portland Airport Portland hotel adjacent to international airport. This hotel is in northern Portland, just south of the Washington-Oregon state border, located at the entrance to the Portland International Airport.
- Hotel Eastlund At Hotel Eastlund you'll be within just a 15-minute stroll of popular places like Moda Center and Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Highlights at this hotel include 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
- Hotels in PORTLAND,OREGON
Embassy Suites Portland/Hillsboro, Oregon
Embassy Suites Portland/Hillsboro is a 3.5-star Hillsboro hotel in Tanasbourne with free breakfast. Located in Tanasbourne, this hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hillsboro Stadium and within 9 mi (15 km) of Cedar Hills Crossing and Mitchell Park. Oregon Zoo and Portland Japanese Garden are also within 12 mi (20 km).